The term ‘Childminding Matters’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Childminding Matters Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is: Oakley House, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1US. Our company registration number is 10468446 (England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or a customer of our webshop.
You will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions every time you place an order through the Childminding Matters webshop. When you place an order through our webshop, you enter a contract with Childminding Matters Ltd and these terms and conditions form part of the Agreement within that contract.
- You agree that you will not attempt to interfere with the content or operation of the website including, but not limited to, uploading, downloading or transmitting computer viruses or other harmful material, or using any software or device to interfere with the website.
- You must not attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the website or to misrepresent your identity in order to access the website and materials therein.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We take all reasonable efforts to keep the information in the website up-to-date and accurate. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do our utmost to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date, but we do not provide warranty that the website, servers or downloadable content are free from viruses or other harmful material. Likewise we do not provide warranty that emails sent by us are free from viruses or other harmful material.
User Accounts and Webshop
We have made every possible attempt to describe fairly the products and services available through our webshop. Please note that the images used are for illustration purposes only.
User Accounts including all customers using our online shop and students
All purchases from our online shop will generate a user account based on the details entered at checkout.
The rights of access granted in this Agreement are provided only to you. You are the only person who may view or access the purchased services throughout the term of this Agreement.
Your account username and password must remain private to you and must not disclosed to anyone else. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result as a failure to protect these details. If you are aware or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, you must notify us immediately.
Childminding Matters Ltd grants to you a temporary, non-transferable license to access the following Services: (a) Resources; (b) Training Materials when you log in to access the materials / courseware using the id and password
You may not: (a) sub-license, assign, transfer, distribute or rent the Services; (b) use, copy or modify the Services, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement; (c) take any action designed to unlock or bypass any restrictions on number of users or access to the Services; or (d) access any of the Services after the end of the license term.
During checkout from the shop, you will be asked to enter payment details and in doing so you confirm that the credit or debit card used is yours. Card payments are collected using Stripe. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. When you purchase items, you agree that you will use the items for your own personal use and in connection with your own business only. You will not use the products for any resale purposes and will not share the documents with others. (See also User Accounts.)
Once you have placed your order, you will receive confirmation and order reference number.
Right to Cancel
You have right to cancel your contract for products and services within 14 days from the date of purchase. Cancellation must be in writing to the address / email at the end of these Terms & Conditions. You will need to send back any goods you purchased under the contract you wish to cancel. Goods must be received in original, unused condition within 14 days of the date that you write to inform us that you wish to cancel. You must meet all costs of returning the goods. We will reimburse you payments received from you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. We will refund monies within 14 days of receipt of returned goods.
Please note, however, digital download products and e-products* are non-refundable. In addition, personalised documents are non-refundable. You cannot cancel the purchase of downloadable documents, e-products, personalised documents and online training courses and by placing an order for a downloadable product or e-product you acknowledge and agree to this by accepting these terms and conditions. Therefore ensure all such products meet your requirements before checkout. Your other statutory rights are not affected.
*Digital download products and e-products include online training courses (including the Childminding Registration Course and Childminder Business Requirements Course) and e-products such as word documents, excel documents and pdf documents (e.g. policy toolkit, contracts and child record forms, finance documents, study aids, guidance and information documents/packs, audits).
Childminding Matters Training Courses
The candidate payment is non-refundable or transferable.
Childminding Matters reserves the rights to make any amendments, cancellations or deletions to the course. In the event of a course being cancelled we will give students as much notice as possible and, where appropriate, offer an alternative course.
An invoice will be sent as receipt of payment via e-mail (if applicable).
If you have any special requirements you must inform us before completing this application, including what action or allowance you require from us.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
We reserve the right to withdraw any student from any course, where the student fails to comply with our standard practices and procedures. This includes the expectation you will be producing coursework when needed, responding to communication your tutor or assessor may send you, and taking any reasonable action we advise to complete the course on schedule. When there is any disagreement arising from our action to withdraw a student, our complaints and appeals procedures will still be available to that student.
Any materials that we provide, are solely for your personal use in connection with your course. Unless stated otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce or modify any such materials, nor permit any third party access to them.
If you are attending a classroom based course, completion of the course may be held back if you have not attended all assigned class sessions. For applicable courses, assessing dates and times will be agreed between yourself and your assessor. Should you give less than 24 hours notice of cancelling a session you will be charged £30 per booked hour.
After purchase through our online shop, the following delivery times apply:
- Online training courses including Childminding Registration Course – details on how to access the training course will be sent within 3 working days; Non-refundable;
- General downloadable documents – downloadable immediately after purchase; Non-refundable;
- Personalised electronic documents – emailed within 5 working days; Non-refundable;
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of other items unless otherwise stated.
This is an online training course. In purchasing this course, you accept that:
- Your purchase is non-refundable, so ensure that the course meets your needs before checkout. Once you have logged into the course, you will not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
- You have 3 months from the date of enrolment to submit your coursework. If you are unable to submit in this timeframe, you can contact us to apply for an extension. The cost will be dependent on the time requested.
- If you don’t pass first time, you will be given guidance on what you need to do to achieve success and you are given the opportunity to resubmit.
- If you don’t pass on your second submission, further attempts will incur a reassessment fee. You will be advised of this at the time your work is re-referred. Rest assured, the majority of learners pass on their first/second submission.
Funding If you are receiving full or partial funding from another source (such as local council or employer)
Your funding sponsor may have the right to request from Childminding Matters updates on your work, progress, performance, and any other conditions related to your funding agreement.
Childminding Matters will not be responsible if your funding sponsor withdraws your funding due to lack of progress or involvement with the course, or any other breach in conditions which may be in your funding agreement with your sponsor. In this event, it may involve you being liable for paying the funded amount back to your funding sponsor or Childminding Matters.
Be aware your agreement with your funding sponsor might involve conditions which could be affected by moving house or changing jobs during the course and possibly for a fixed time afterwards. Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure you understand all the terms and conditions set out by your funding sponsor, in addition to our terms and conditions on this page.
Your use of this website and webshop and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and webshop is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You can contact us at our registered address or by telephone 01793 677522 or by email email@example.com.